Date: April 25 – 27, 2023
This workshop is applicable for anyone who is new to, or has an interest in, pipeline regulations; those who could use a refresher; or anyone who needs a better understanding of recent changes and developments in pipeline regulations, including PHMSA Advisory Bulletins and new, pending and proposed rulemakings.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Our popular 3-day workshop provides participants with an overview of Gas and Liquid pipeline operations, engineering concepts and compliance requirements, as well as a clear understanding of how the regulatory process works.
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
- An overview of DOT/OPS pipeline compliance requirements in 49 CFR 191, 192, 194, 195, and 199
- State and Federal agency roles for pipeline safety
- PHMSA Jurisdiction
- PHMSA Inspections and Enforcement Processes
- Engineering Concepts and Stress – Strain Relationships; %SMYS
- Design Requirements
- Construction Requirements
- Corrosion Control Concepts and Requirements
- Operations and Maintenance Requirements
- Emergency Response Requirements
- Damage Prevention Programs
- Operator Qualification Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Public Awareness Programs
- Integrity Management (gas and liquid) Programs
- Control Room Management Programs
Our trainer will proceed through the curriculum at a pace consistent with the class. Breakfast is available as early as 7:30 AM and class will start at 8 AM. Lunch is served around 11:30 AM with breaks for coffee and snacks throughout the day. The class will conclude each day around 5 PM.
PRCI Technology Development Center (TDC), 6410-J Langfield Road, Houston, TX USA 77092