Fundamentals of Pressure Testing
In this 8-hour eLearning course, you will be guided through the processes of designing, planning, executing, and evaluating/validating a pressure test. This course is designed for attendees from a variety of backgrounds including engineers, field techs, and other pipeline professionals. Certificates of completion are available upon successful completion of the knowledge test at the end of the course.
- Applicability & different types of tests
- Regulatory requirements for pressure testing of gas lines vs. liquid lines
- Determining target test pressure based on MAOP/MOP, elevations, class locations, etc.
- Test equipment
- Filling, dewatering, and drying test segments
- Pressure test acceptance criteria
- Evaluating pressure test data using mass or volume balance analysis
- Locating and repairing leaks
- Case studies
On-Site Training Request
and can provide customized workshops for companies with groups of five or more.