Date: August 30th – September 1st
This workshop is applicable for anyone who is new to, or has an interest in, pipeline regulations; those who could use a refresher; or anyone who needs a better understanding of recent changes and developments in pipeline regulations, including PHMSA Advisory Bulletins and new, pending and proposed rulemakings.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Our popular 3-day workshop provides participants with an overview of Gas and Liquid pipeline operations, engineering concepts and compliance requirements, as well as a clear understanding of how the regulatory process works.
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
- An overview of DOT/OPS pipeline compliance requirements in 49 CFR 191, 192, 194, 195, and 199
- State and Federal agency roles for pipeline safety
- PHMSA Jurisdiction
- PHMSA Inspections and Enforcement Processes
- Engineering Concepts and Stress – Strain Relationships; %SMYS
- Design Requirements
- Construction Requirements
- Corrosion Control Concepts and Requirements
- Operations and Maintenance Requirements
- Emergency Response Requirements
- Damage Prevention Programs
- Operator Qualification Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Public Awareness Programs
- Integrity Management (gas and liquid) Programs
- Control Room Management Programs
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!