Weather Related Risk, Impacts and Measures
This eLearning course (1.5 hr) is designed for professionals working in the field of pipeline management, maintenance, or safety, as well as individuals interested in understanding the critical role of weatherization in pipeline operations. By the end of the course, participants will have the basic knowledge and understanding of the effective weatherization measures to safeguard pipelines & its components, and mitigate weather-related risks.
*The course content is specifically designed for the Texas only.
- Definition – Extreme Weather
- Cold and Freeze, Heat and Heat Transfers
- Pipeline Relationship of Temperature, Pressure and Volume
- Weather Interactions/Impacts on Pipelines and Components
- Weatherization Strategies, Considerations and Techniques
- Weatherization Measures and what to check for..